HowtoBlogz.COM

HowtoBlogz.COM

How Do I change my Name on Facebook Before sometimes back it was not possible to change name on Facebook once you have created while registration but now Facebook has made big changes to user account settings and allow their users to change name on Facebook with their nickname or whatever.

I personally created a Facebook page at the end or last year and created a name with my blog name but after sometimes I realize that it was tough to be connected with visitors with blog name or the name which was not for human i mean Howtoblogz but at that time changing your name on Facebook was not possible. Then at the start of May 2012 i changed my name with my real name on Facebook account.

Normally people knows each other with their real name or nick name but sometimes we accidentally update wrong name while registration on such websites. As i said earlier, Facebook have made big changes after introducing Facebook Timeline. A Facebook Timeline which is your life story with wrong name? how it can be happen? So if you have not changed your name then change it now and update your Facebook account settings.

Step 1: You have to log in to your Facebook account in which you want to change your name.

How do i change my name on Facebook

Step 2: Click on Account Settings Link here. You will find all the settings related to your account there.

How can i Change my name on Facebook

Step 3: In General Account Settings you will find various option to set. Click on Edit link out there to change your name.

How to change name on Facebook

Step 4: First of all change your First name and Last name. There is a option called Alternate name tick on it to include your name on your profile. After this on profile page your name will be changed to respectively.

Step 5: Finally click on Save Changes button to finalize your settings.

Dont forget to watch video for proper guidance.

How to Change Name on Facebook Video

Here i have created YouTube video how can i change my name on Facebook. Check it once before changing your name.

Rehena Shaikh is author of How Do I change my Name on Facebook.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by admin, Published at 4:12 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment